When A Christian Proposes That It's
In Regards To Hell..
You Present This Chained Argument.
- #1 - Did your god create hell?
- If Yes, Continue to #2
- If No, Then its self contradictory.
- #2 - Did your god create the rules of the universe, including the criteria in which souls are judged?
- If Yes, Continue to #3
- If No, Then what does?
- #3 - Does anything happen that doesn't go according to your gods will?
- If No, Continue to the conclusion
- If Yes, Then he Isn't omniscient, omnipresent or omnipotent.
Then your god is ultimately responsible for everything, including the people who he sends to hell.
There is no difference between this,
and a bank robber holding a gun at your head telling you
"Give me the money!, don't make me shoot you!"
If you don't give them the money, it's not suicide..
More Christian Curve Ball#1 -Morality
#3 -Prove It
#4 -Born Into Sin
#6 -Pascals Wager